We have been closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 in Colorado. Out of an abundance of caution, in accordance with our policies, your co-presidents decided to
CANCEL the May Luncheon Membership Meeting. Voting on By-Law updates, an annual dues increase, new officers, Grant awards and 2021 fundraiser will be held via an online voting process May 12-15.
You will be emailed a Survey Monkey survey and asked to vote yes or no on 14 questions over 5 topics:
1. The 2020/21 slate of officers
2. The approval of the 2021 Pine Forest Spring Show as a major fundraiser
3. The Annual Dues increase from $35 a year to $50 a year
4. The approval of the recommended grant applicants for this year and
5. The proposed By-Law updates (a link to further explanations on the by-law changes can be found at the bottom of this eblast).
If you have any questions on the slate of officers or the reasons for the dues increase, please click on the link to go to the latest Pinecone. www.tlwc.net/archives
The Women's Safety Class originally scheduled May 11th will be rescheduled to late September. We'll publish a new date in a future issue of the Pine Cone.
The Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce and Kiwanis Club have cancelled this year's July 4th Street Fair, Beer Garden and the Parade. They are hoping to reschedule some of these events during the Labor Day weekend in September. We'll keep you posted.